This Level 2 session is for riders that have completed a Level 1 fundamentals or who are confident with the fundamentals of mountain biking.
Slow speed skills require you to work on balance, coordination, handling and anticipation. So really everything you need to be a better bike rider. Once you have mastered some slow speed skills you will be so much more confident!
The skills we cover are all progressional, and everyone will have the opportunity to apply their skills at their own pace with no pressure. So let’s build your technical skills with this level 2 clinic.
Our Skills Clinics are taught by BICP Certified Skills Instructors Fiona Williams & Karen Fortune *INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED* by the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) with the shared vision of changing lives through Mountain Biking.
- Quick recap of Fundamentals
- Tight Corners
- Rock Dodge
- Track Stand
TIME: 2,5 – 3 hours
- Come back as many times as you’d like within 3 months and really dial in your skills (T&C’s Apply)
- Skills Coaching with Professional BICP Certified Instructors
- Photos & Videos from the session
- Minor Mechanical & Bike Setup Support
- Discount from our preferred suppliers