This Level 2 session is for riders that have completed a Level 1 fundamentals or who are confident with the fundamentals of mountain biking. The skills we cover are all progressional, and everyone will have the opportunity to apply their skills at their own pace with no pressure. So let’s build your technical skills with this level 2 clinic to get you over rocks, through rock gardens, some rocky switchbacks and a few drops. Get your confidence and bike handling skills up to take on more technical trail obstacles.
Our Skills Clinics are taught by BICP Certified Skills Instructors Fiona Williams & Karen Fortune *INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED* by the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA) with the shared vision of changing lives through Mountain Biking.
- Quick recap of Fundamentals
- Tight Corners
- Rock Dodge
- Track Stand
TIME: 2,5 – 3 hours
- Come back as many times as you’d like within 3 months and really dial in your skills (T&C’s Apply)
- Skills Coaching with Professional BICP Certified Instructors
- Photos & Videos from the session
- Minor Mechanical & Bike Setup Support
- Discount from our preferred suppliers