This skills session is for intermediate to advanced riders who are confident with the fundamentals on mountain biking or who have completed our Level 1, Fundamentals Clinic. All the skills and features will be progression based giving everyone the opportunity to learn and challenge themselves. We start small and work our way up. There is no pressure to perform any features and you will get lots of support and encouragement.
EXAMPLES OF SKILLS WE WILL WORK ON:
- Recap on fundamentals (body positions)
- Getting up and down switchbacks
- Flat corners at high speed
- Traction Control
- Controlling your braking with these skills.
INVESTMENT IN YOU? – R480PP (excl bike park fees)
- Come back within 3 months and really dial in your skills – (T&C’s Apply – only 1 free return)
- Skills Coaching with Professional BICP Certified Instructors
- Discount on OUR SUPPORTERS PRODUCTS
- Photos & Videos from the session
- Mechanical & Bike Setup Support
- A whole bunch of FUN